2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Local hotel/villa pickup and return transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointUP2U Surf School Bali, Jl. Pantai Kuta No.2, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80032, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer free local pickup only but we use motorbikes to collect guests if a car is needed there maybe an additional charge for this service.
Please supply your email address so we can get your place of stay details and we will inform you of the pickup time using email.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/29/2020 - 4/28/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sunscreen (SPF 50+ please apply at your hotel).
- Towels for each guest
- Please have your swimwear on before you arrive.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UP2U Surf School Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi Private surf lessons?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi Private surf lessons?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Semi Private surf lessons?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi Private surf lessons?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107381P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesKutaStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSports Lessons - BaliSurfing - BaliSurfing Lessons - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - SeminyakSports Lessons - SeminyakSurfing - SeminyakSurfing Lessons - SeminyakStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSports Lessons - JimbaranSurfing - JimbaranSurfing Lessons - JimbaranCategory