- Private 7-hour trip to the Uluwatu Temple at sunset including a Balinese dance performance
- Customize your itinerary and receive undivided attention from a guide
- Marvel at the beautiful Nusa Dua and Padang Padang beaches
- Witness a magical sunset while overlooking Uluwatu Temple
- Watch a Kecack fire dance, a traditional Balinese custom
- Round-trip transport from your Kuta hotel is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from Hotel, villa or port
What To Expect
The first stop is Nusa Dua Beach, a coastal paradise that attracts tourists with its crystal clear waters and white sands. See, too, Padang Padang Beach and spend a while relaxing in the seaside paradise.
After a 30-minute drive to Uluwatu Temple, settle into a prime, cliff side vantage point to watch the sun set on the ocean. Your guide provides an overview of the temple’s history and religious significance during the experience.
Once darkness has descended, watch a mesmerizing Balinese dance, the Kecack fire dance, before returning to your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Putu Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Admission Ticket for Kecak Dance & Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tour.