- Take a white water rafting trip with an included coffee plantation tasting tour at the end
- Brave the Class II and III rapids of a Balinese River as you wind past rice paddies and waterfalls
- Warm up after the rafting trip with an included shower and lunch
- Visit a plantation to learn about the coffee-making process and sample various teas and coffees
- Taste the ultra-exclusive 'Coffee Luwak,' produced from the droppings of wild civets
- Great way to experience Bali's more natural side
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Spend time splashing around in the river’s Class II and III rapids, following the instructions of your guide if you hit any tricky spots. As you continue, you’ll float past a mixture of Balinese scenery, including rice paddies, stone carvings, waterfalls and rainforests.
After warming up with a hot shower and an included lunch of Indonesian or international cuisine you’ll proceed to a coffee plantation to learn more about the coffee making process and sample a number of coffees and teas. You’ll also have a chance to sample Coffee ‘Luwak,’ a bizarrely delicious blend produced from beans eaten and digested by wild civets (cat-like mammals). At the end of the day receive a drop off at your Bali hotel in late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Available for ages 6 to 65 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to bring/wear: Sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a change dry clothes for after rafting, sunscreen, money for souvenirs
- Rafting is a group activity, not private; however the transportation and driver are private for just your party
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Putu Bali Driver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.