8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Boat Spaces, Boat Crew and Fuel (If Applicable)
Full Scuba Training
Towels & Shower Facilities
All Fees and Taxes
Use of Scuba equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointSuccess Dive Centre Bali, Villa Tiga 3, Gg. Jagung Jl. Batur Sari, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up guest from below area:
Sanur, Kuta, Semiyak, Jimbarana, Nusa Dua, Canguu, Padang Bai,
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
12/13/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Success Dive Centre
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PADI Advance Open Water Certification Course?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PADI Advance Open Water Certification Course?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PADI Advance Open Water Certification Course?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PADI Advance Open Water Certification Course?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 215347P2