5 to 13 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Marvel over sacred temples, scenic rice fields and shimmering lakes on this private full-day tour of Northern Bali from Denpasar. Admire the spectacularly situated Tanah Lot temple; learn the fascinating history of the UNESCO-listed Jatiluwih rice terraces and sample Indonesia’s famous Kopi Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world. Keep your camera to hand along the way, as you pass the Twin Lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan, the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temple and the peaks of Mount Agung and Mount Batukaru.
- Full-day private tour of Northern Bali from Denpasar
- Explore the magnificent Tanah Lot and Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temples
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces of Jatiluwih
- Visit a coffee plantation and sample Indonesia’s famous Kopi Luwak coffee
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mount Agung and the Twin Lakes
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up, and entrance tickets
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Putu Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BALI INSTAGRAM TOURS; Heaven Gate, Tirta Gangga, Tukad Cepung waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
BALI INSTAGRAM TOURS; Heaven Gate, Tirta Gangga, Tukad Cepung waterfall
5 to 13 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKutaBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakAudio Guides - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranCategory