8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The art and culture of Bali are yours to discover on this private tour. Start with a visit to several small villages, each know for their handicrafts: painting, wood-carving, weaving, or working in silver and gold. Meet the artisans and perhaps buy something to serve as a special memory of your time in Bali. Visit the Monkey Forest in Ubud, a traditional Balinese compound home, and the sea temple of Tanah Lot.
- Spend the day learning about the Balinese people and their traditions
- Visit artisan workshops and watch the art come to life
- See the sacred spaces at the Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot temples
- Be invited to a Balinese home and see how families traditionally live
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Traditional Balinese Clothes for visiting any Hindu sites
Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Uluwatu, Canggu, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
Super comfort air conditioned
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour: Monkey Royal Temple and Tanah Lot Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour: Monkey Royal Temple and Tanah Lot Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour: Monkey Royal Temple and Tanah Lot Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour: Monkey Royal Temple and Tanah Lot Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory