Safety precautions are provided by the tour operator and are not checked by Viator for accuracy
Avoid rigid timetables, drive-by visits and crowded tour buses with this private, fully customizable day trip around Bali. Whether you’re into sightseeing or hiking or simply relaxing on the beach, build a personalized schedule from a range of potential destinations, from popular stops like Nusa Dua Beach and Mount Batur to hidden gems like Tirta Empul Temple and the Nyaman Gallery. Don’t miss out on a potential highlight just because you don’t know about it, either: get tailored hints and tips from your private driver.
Go deeper into the mainland: 10-hour tours from the southern peninsula available
No hard-to-find meeting spots: round-trip accommodation transfers provided
Don’t wait to upload your photos to Instagram: wifi available on your vehicle
No need to hunt for a printer: downloadable tickets provided for mobile phones
My driver was fabulous, and it was really worth it to me to have my own experiences in Bali. My itinerary was lost in translation (and I left my copy at home... ooops) so my tour was a little bit different then I had anticipated. My driver was gracious and hospitable, knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. I really recommend this service.
Wow! What a FULL ON DAY! we were collected by our friendly driver/tour guide "AGUS" really nice guy and stayed with us throughout the tour.
Free WiFi in car and Agus gave us the WiFi box to hold while walking around which I found to be helpful.
He explained what we were doing that day from start to finish.
Around 2 hours there and back. We visited
Coffee and tea tasting - fabulous
Water temple - must see CASH ONLY. 50K each
Rice fields. UBUD - we sat and watched them rather than walking!). Free walk.
Indonesian restaurant - FANTASTIC!!!!!. the foods was out of this world the best. And the cheapest.... Sitting outside in the middle of the rice fields eating dinner while you watched rice pickers work... Breathtaking. They take card but prefer cash (3 meals 2 course and drinks) was £47 UK. we bought our driver a meal and drink as we would not have him sitti g with us having nothing all day!).
Then we went home .... There was more places to visit but we decided to go home...
We had an amazing day which our tour guide made it possible.... Bring cash for tip for guide!. Also best bringing 1,000.000 million IDR with you cash that way it will keep you going all day.
Butterfly garden - worth while. It was raining that afternoon but it gave us a chance to take pix of them on the tress etc. CASH ONLY.
We had such a lovely day with Wayan. He was prompt, lovely to talk to and knew a lot of Information about Bali’s culture which we got to learn.
He adapted to the day, the weather and the way we wanted to order our activities as we went and let us just enjoy ourselves.
He also drove us home, instead of to our drop off spot which was a nice way to finish.
One of our favourite days of the trip so far and for the price, I would highly recommend.
I have visited close to 40 countries and gone on many tours, both guided and self-guided. I never leave reviews, as I consider them a waste of time, but our driver and tour guide Santika left such a lasting impression that for the first time in 10+ years of travelling, I consider it necesary to leave a review.
- Timeliness: Santika always arrived early to all our designated meetup points, and we never had to wait on him.
- Communication: Santika dominated the english language and there was no language barrier between us.
- Cleanlines: The cas was clean, in excelent working condition, spacious, and with very good A/C.
- Professionalism: Santika was courteous and honest. He knew what he was doing and offered local tips on how to make the best of our trip. His driving was also phenomenal, on a country where the traffic can get very hectic.
- added benefits: Santika at times doubled as our photographer, and withiut being asked would show us great places to take pictures, and he would snap our photos with breattaking sceneries in the background.
- Overall Service: The costumer service provided by our triver Santika is the best I have ever received. He displayed a natural talent for identifying just when to give me privacy, and when to join me in conversation for help. He did this all without any expectation to receive anything in return. This last part was most important to me, as exceptional costuner seevice tends to lose its flair, when the person practically begs for a tip. However, Santika habdled it like a professional that he is.
I highly recommend that if you plan on visitng Bali, that you book this tour.
This tour was a good opportunity to see different parts of Bali. We chose to tour Ubud and we enjoyed seeing the Tegalalang rice terrace, Tegenungan waterfall, temple and the Bali Swing. Our driver Made was very friendly and we enjoyed our tour day. Thank you!
Kadek was a real trouper, we ventured to traditional villages on backroads through monsoon rain in East Bali, returning after dark. Our driver Kadek was careful, patient and steadfast through it all. Thank you Kadek, good job! Water, good aircon and wifi/GPS in the car was appreciated too.
Our driver was Sanjaya and he was amazing! He was patient and helpful, always answering our questions with a warm smile. Wayan reached out to us before the tour and helped us map out our route. He was very accommodating and knowledgable, after suggesting a path he tweaked it based on a wood working workshop we had booked prior. Thanks to them we had a wonderful and stress free Ubud experience