9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Local, English-speaking guide
Lempuyang, Trita Gangga, Cepung Waterfall, Penglipuran Village & Luwak Coffee Plantation
Transportation in our air conditioned van
Includes 2 Bottle water per person
All Entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel lobby including Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan,
Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Candidasa, Padangbai, Sidemen, Kintamani and the Ubud
area. All other areas, please call.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Trekking Exploration
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lempuyang, Gates of Heaven & the Traditional Balinese Village of Penglipuran?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lempuyang, Gates of Heaven & the Traditional Balinese Village of Penglipuran?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lempuyang, Gates of Heaven & the Traditional Balinese Village of Penglipuran?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lempuyang, Gates of Heaven & the Traditional Balinese Village of Penglipuran?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64191P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuta4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory