4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
The DMZ (Dream Museum Zone) 3D Trick Art Museum is one of Bali’s most fun and original museums, filled with gigantic interactive 3-D artworks. This admission ticket offers full access to all of the museum’s 14 exhibits, where you’ll find over 120 large-scale artworks, each playing with optical illusions, 3-D effects, and interactive features. For a hassle-free visit, upgrade to include hotel pickup and transfers from your Bali hotel.
- Pose and play with the artworks at the DMZ 3D Trick Art Museum
- Flexible entrance ticket: visit at a time that suits you
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport (if option selected)
- Self-guided tour means you can spend as long as you want inside
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Admission to the DMZ 3D Trick Art Museum
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointDMZ Bali 3D Art Museum, Jl. Nakula 33x, Legian 80361 Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No wheelchair access in the Museum
- Location: Jl Nakula no. 33X, Legian - Tel: +62 361 849 6220
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DMZ 3D Trick Art Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during DMZ 3D Trick Art Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during DMZ 3D Trick Art Museum?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This attraction is great if you enjoy making photos and spending a little of time figuring out the best way to make the photo as real as possible." See review
Product code: 3665P156
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesKutaAttractions & Museums - BaliMuseum Tickets & Passes - BaliAttractions & Museums - SeminyakMuseum Tickets & Passes - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - JimbaranMuseum Tickets & Passes - JimbaranCategory