8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional local snorkeling
Boat transferred to 2 spots of snorkeling
All snorkeling equipment
Approx 2 hours snorkel at 2 different spots
Shower facilities and changing room Local taxes
English speaking driver
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port of benoa bali
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall All-inclusive?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall All-inclusive?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall All-inclusive?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall All-inclusive?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 60357P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingAirboat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaShore Excursions - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliAirboat Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakSnorkeling - SeminyakAirboat Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranAirboat Tours - JimbaranCategory