6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether you’re an experienced snorkeler looking for a new place to explore or it’s your first time snorkeling in the open ocean, experience Bali’s glittering Blue Lagoon at your own pace, without strangers getting in your way, on this private snorkeling trip. Learn how to snorkel from your private instructor and get tips on where to see the colorful tropical marine life living in the Blue Lagoon’s coral reefs. Look out for everything from nudibranches to reef sharks, and from angelfish to moray eels, on this underwater adventure.
- Plenty to explore: snorkel at two separate Blue Lagoon spots during the day
- No expensive dive shop visits: all the snorkeling equipment you need is provided
- Recharge after the Lagoon: lunch at a Padang Bai restaurant included
- Handy round-trip transfers provided from a range of Bali towns and ports
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Snorkeling Instructor
Traditional Boat Transfers to 2 Spots of Snorkeling
All Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Fins, Life Jacket)
2 Hour Snorkeling at 2 Different Spots
Shower and Changing Room Facilities
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling - Bali Best Snorkeling Site?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling - Bali Best Snorkeling Site?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling - Bali Best Snorkeling Site?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaShore Excursions - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakSnorkeling - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranCategory