8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the eastern side of Bali with your own private guide on a full-day tour from Kuta and nearby towns. Visit highlights including Ujung Water Palace, Lempuyang Temple, and the water gardens of Tirta Gangga. Have time to stop for photo ops, and learn about Bali’s heritage from your guide throughout the day. Your tour includes entrance tickets, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Shuttle service provided at Lempuyang Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Private car,Petrol,Parking fee,Toll road fee.
Donation for sarong at lempuyang temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Accommodation pick up area:
- Benoa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Child below 3 yrs is free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult price apply to all participants
- Please submit your hotel or accommodation detail ( name, address, and phone number )
- Most travelers can participate
- During big temple festival in lempuyang, the gate may close. however we provide other spots for tacking picture near by the temple with similar view.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Online Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of East Bali Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of East Bali Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of East Bali Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of East Bali Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of East Bali Tour
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory