8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Transport Area Kuta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Adventure In Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Shoping Tour In Ubud ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Shoping Tour In Ubud ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Shoping Tour In Ubud ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Shoping Tour In Ubud ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsCoffee & Tea ToursArt ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliArt Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakCoffee & Tea Tours - SeminyakArt Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranCoffee & Tea Tours - JimbaranArt Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory