8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover the major attractions in Bali with the benefit of a private guide who can customize your full-day tour from Ubud. Choose to visit the places that interest you most, with possibilities such as Tegenungan Waterfall, Batuan Temple, Tegelalang Rice Terrace, or Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. You can even go river rafting, shopping for handicrafts, or coffee tasting. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Private customized full-day tour of Bali
- Travel in comfort with your own private guide and driver
- Personalize the stops to suit your interests
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels provided
Saved to wishlist!
AC private car
English speaking driver
All entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or accommodation pick up area:
- Benoa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advice other pick time than 9 am
- Child below 3 years old is free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult price apply to all participants
- Bring some cash ( IDR) to pay entrance tickets
- Most travelers can participate
- Total Entrance tickets will be around 10USD( IDR 135k) per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Online Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Private Tour: Waterfall, Monkey Forest and More?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Private Tour: Waterfall, Monkey Forest and More?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Private Tour: Waterfall, Monkey Forest and More?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Private Tour: Waterfall, Monkey Forest and More?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Private Tour: Waterfall, Monkey Forest and More
8 to 10 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory