- Try street food with the help of a local English-speaking guide
- Try famous dishes, including soto ayam (chicken noodles)
- Round-trip transfers to Eat Street are included
- Arrangements are possible for those with special dietary needs
Departure & Return
Starbucks Kerobokan (Jl. Gn. Tangkuban Perahu No.13, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badun Need a taxi to get to the meeting point? Our local guides in Bali recommend the Bluebird taxi app as the easiest way to get around.
Eat Street. Your guide will arrange a taxi for you back to your hotel or to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: This tour directly employs 2 to 5 locals which helps to empower the local community.
- All food prepared at the venues you visit is grown and bought locally. The vendors at the food market are all locals and there is no tourism here except for Urban Adventures.
- By introducing different local dishes, in particular Babi Guling which is traditionally only served at ceremonies, this tour is a way for you to learn more about local culture and traditional ceremonies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Men should avoid wearing singlets/tank-tops.
- We will do our best to accommodate any dietary requirements. If you have any allergies or other food requests, please let us know at the time of booking. Please also remind your guide at the beginning of your tour.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. Please note that the food on this tour will be a very local experience with no “kids’ meals” available.
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Indonesia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms