18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
All camping gear provided
Breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam
Licensed, English-speaking guide
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation in air conditioned van with English-speaking driver
Includes liability insurance from the Mt Batur Trekking Association
Pick Up and Drop Off at Your Hotel Lobby
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel lobby including Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan,
Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Candidasa, Padangbai, Sidemen, Kintamani and the Ubud
area. All other areas, please call.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Trekking Exploration
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Jungle Tour & Caldera Camping?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Jungle Tour & Caldera Camping?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Jungle Tour & Caldera Camping?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Jungle Tour & Caldera Camping?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuta4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory