- 10-hour private tour of Bali's ancient temples and the Jatiluwih rice terraces
- Buffet lunch with sweeping views of Bali's largest rice paddy
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- View the sunset from Tanah Lot Temple, perched on a rock in the ocean
- Round-trip private transportation from your Bali hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from any kind of accommodation in Bali
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa port
- Padang bai port
What To Expect
Head for Taman Ayun Temple, located in the Mengwi Regency. Continue to a local coffee plantation to see the various coffee plants and taste some of the different Balinese coffee varieites produced there.
Travel to the Bedugul area for scenic views of Beratan Lake Temple and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Visit the Pacung Rice Terrace, featuring sweeping views of the largest rice paddy fields in Bali. Stop there for a buffet lunch with epic views.
After lunch, travel through the dense jungle to the foothills of Mt Batu Karu to visit the Batu Karu Temple.
Your last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, a Balinese Hindu temple perched on a rock in the ocean. Make sure you have your camera ready for fantastic shots as the sun sets.
At the conclusion of your private tour, head back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms