10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drink in some of Bali’s most spectacular views—and discover one of the island’s sacred, active volcanoes—on this sunrise trek up Mt. Batur. Meet in the wee hours at your local hotel and, after a briefing, head to the volcano; as this is a private tour, you’ll only have your guide for company. Enjoy a several-hour trek to the summit, where you’ll watch the sun rise over the island and will refresh with a light breakfast. After further summit excursions, return to ground level.
- Get up close and personal with Mt. Batur: a beautiful, active volcano
- See a perspective on the island many visitors miss on this sunrise trek
- A private tour makes it easy to hike at your own pace
- Round-trip transit from your area hotel takes the hassle out of exploring
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Batur Sunrise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuta4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliSafaris - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakSafaris - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranHiking - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranSafaris - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory