10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
Boat Ticket To See Dolphins and All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Bali Dolphin Watching Trip Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "It's a good trip, they covered all entrance and parking fees as mentioned." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKutaBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliWater Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakAudio Guides - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory