Explore our promoted experiences
- Private shore excursion from Kusadasi to Ephesus
- Explore the ancient city of Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary and the Basilica of St John
- Visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- See ancient artifacts at the Ephesus Museum
- Transport by private luxury vehicle for extra comfort
- Private tour guide for a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
What To Expect
Next, head to the House of the Virgin Mary, a site where it is said that Mary lived the end of her life. Inside the house, you will find a shrine dedicated to St Mary. Your guide will tell you about the discovery of this holy site, which occurred in the 19th century when a nun published recounts of her visions.
Depart the House of the Virgin Mary and venture to the Basilica of St John. Here, admire magnanimous columns and what remains of ancient mosaics, built by Emperor Justinian at the site of St John the Apostle’s tomb. At the Temple of Artemis, also known as the Temple of Diana, take in more rich history of one of the seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Make one last stop at the Ephesus Museum, where you can peruse excavations from the ancient city of Ephesus as well as frescoes and mosaics. Take in views of the surrounding countryside on your way back to your port, where you will board your ship for an on-time departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:This trip ensures your on-time return to Kusadasi's port. It is unlikely, but should your ship depart before your return, transportation will be arranged to your next port. Your money will be refunded if your arrival to the port of Kusadasi is delayed. See the terms and conditions for details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience