5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR, NOBODY WILL BE IN THE TOUR BESIDE YOUR PARTY/ Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time. You will visit the most popular sights with an expert local tour guide. This private tour lets you devise your own itinerary. Choose to visit Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis, and the House of the Virgin Mary; shop for traditional handicrafts; or Terrace Houses.
- Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Ephesus
- Create your own itinerary: visit Sirince or the Temple of Artemis
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Worry-free shore excursion: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
100 % Satisfaction
Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
Fully Air-conditioned Brand new vehicle with Separate Driver
Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Parking fees
Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines
Food and drinks
Gratuities are appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE GUESTS / We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds.
Some Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Bus Tours
- It might be your first and only one time in Ephesus. Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time.
- You do not have to stop your tour if one fellow gets ill or fell down in big groups in the ruins. Because, the guide of the big groups has to care with this person. Your tour will come unbearable although it might be your only day in Turkey.
- With a large group, you are dependent to their schedule. But in a private tour, you do not have to follow any of the program, you decide what you would like to see, when you want to start and conclude your tour. Because this is your own private tour, you are the boss and you decide to everything.
- In large groups, sometimes tour guides skip the most interesting details in a sight because it might be impossible to show it to everyone in a large group.
- In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with about 30-40 people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.
- If you can not hear the guide in a large group or you fall behind because the pace is too fast, you are just out of luck.
- In a private tour, while visiting the ruins you do not wait for a long time in lines to get ticket or get into the ruins or museums. Because your private tour guide will make everything ready for you.
- You can spend your time in Ephesus and other sites as much as you wished, we do not give rushed tours.
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Ephesus Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/23/2018 - 6/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- For Cruise Guests / WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT PORT AFTER 30 / 45 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS / SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON. IT IS BETTER TO MEET EARLY TO HAVE A BETTER TOUR IN EPHESUS BEFORE THE CROWDS.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT 8.00AM IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS 7.00AM. IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS LATER THAN 7.00AM, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AFTER 30 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS FROM CRUISE SHIPS, SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ephesus Port Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE TOUR: Best of Ephesus Tours ( Skip the line )?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR: Best of Ephesus Tours ( Skip the line )?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE TOUR: Best of Ephesus Tours ( Skip the line )?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE TOUR: Best of Ephesus Tours ( Skip the line )?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraFood Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraMarkets - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukFood Tours - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukMarkets - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory