Are you interested in?
- 3-day tour of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Izmir with a professional local guide
- Explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, plus the Temple of Artemis and House of the Virgin Mary
- See the remarkable Great Theater, Library of Celsus, Arcadian Way and remains of baths, houses and shops
- Discover the archaeological site of Hierapolis and white travertine cliffs of Pamukkale
- Stay two nights in a 4-star hotel in Kusadasi and enjoy six included meals
- Enjoy round-trip airport and hotel transfers at the start and end of your tour
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on a small-group tour limited to 14 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Kusadasi Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you wish to begin your tour with a airport transfer to the hotel or vice versa, please provide your hotel and flight details.
- Guests should bring a swim suit and towel if they wish to swim at Hierapolis
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour .