10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With red soil decked in a vibrant patchwork of green and/or golden fields, Dongchuan Red Land is a favorite photography destination but the 110-mile (180-kilometer) journey from Kunming is agonizingly slow by bus. This private door-to-door day trip includes a guide to ensure you get the perfect shots in this large area. Stops include Music Hollow, Jinxiu Garden, Ancient Dragon Tree and Sunset Valley (Luoxiagou), as well as lunch.
- Private photography day trip to Dongchuan Red Land from Kunming
- Personal vehicle lets you reach all the key sights, which are miles apart
- Dedicated guide ensures you get the best angles and signature pics
- Comprehensive package includes transfers, lunch and guide
Saved to wishlist!
The private car & private tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY happychinatours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Day Dongchuan Red Land Photography Private Tour from Kunming
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKunmingBus Tours - Southwest ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChangshaNature and Wildlife - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaBus Tours - LijiangNature and Wildlife - LijiangFull-day Tours - LijiangCategory