9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a full day tour from Kuching to enjoy all the highlights of Sarawak that you could miss if you traveled independently. See semi-wild orangutans at Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and explore the 200-year-old Annah Rais Longhouse. Later, kayak through a tranquil rain forest, where you may see hornbills and other wildlife. There’s time for swimming before lunch is served.
- Sarawak tour of wildlife center and traditional longhouse plus rain forest kayak trip
- Bottled water and lunch are included
- English-speaking local guide shares insight into Sarawak on Borneo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Kuching City hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water and lunch
English-speaking local guide
2-way Hotel Transfer (selected hotels only within Kuching City)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Kuching City or Grand Margherita Hotel
Address: Grand Margherita Hotel Address: Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 93748 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Return point: Your hotel in Kuching City or Grand Margherita Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking
- Please note: There are not pick ups from hotels in Damai or Santubong; arrange for transportation to Grand Margherita Hotel where you will be met instead
- Please bring insect repellent, sun block, a hat, extra changing clothes, small towel
- Please secure your glasses with straps if you intend to wear one
- Dry bags are provided for guests who wish to take their belongings with them in the kayak
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during True Sarawak Experience Day Tour, Including Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during True Sarawak Experience Day Tour, Including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during True Sarawak Experience Day Tour, Including Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during True Sarawak Experience Day Tour, Including Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
True Sarawak Experience Day Tour, Including Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakFull-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory