- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Ride with a driver
- Spot rehabilitated orangutans
- Wander the trails of the wildlife center at your leisure
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuching City Centre (1km radius). An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
- An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The park is very nice; however following an incident a while ago you can't walk through the park and can only walk to the feeding zone.We didn't see any orangutan's as it is the fruiting season in the forest." See review