Are you interested in?
28 Tours & Activities
Kuching Cat Museum Tours
1 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
59 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Be won over by Kuching’s natural charms on this 3-hour tour of Sarawak’s cultural capital, including hotel pick-up. Lose yourself in the maze-like alleys of Old Kuching, practice your haggling skills at the bustling Central Markets and pay a visit to the fascinating Sarawak Museum. This comprehensive tour also includes many of the city’s most famous landmarks, like the Cat Statue, Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple, the State Mosque and the Astana.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected city hotels in Kuching)
English speaking guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kuching
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuching City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuching City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuching City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuching City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Join the Kuching city tour is nice choice, you can understand everything very quickly." See review
Product code: 3705KCH10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakCity Tours - SarawakHistorical Tours - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluHistorical Tours - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory