3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
no taxi. An unforgettable Lifetime experience, will be definitely comeback again n introduce more
Departure & Return
2-30, Jalan Sultan Mohamed, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Teng Dark Kwong
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking heritage cum cultural Tour by Trilingual MOTAC guide,for1st timer in KL?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking heritage cum cultural Tour by Trilingual MOTAC guide,for1st timer in KL?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking heritage cum cultural Tour by Trilingual MOTAC guide,for1st timer in KL?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking heritage cum cultural Tour by Trilingual MOTAC guide,for1st timer in KL?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 127681P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangWalking Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)PutrajayaKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur Railway StationTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Petaling Street MarketCameron HighlandsPutrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Illusion 3D Art MuseumPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaNational MuseumForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)