4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
One way shared transfer(if transfer option is selected)
Bottle of water
Front carrier system
English speaking guide.
An orange safety vest.
Transport (if without transfer option selected)
Helmet (wearing a helmet is not obligatory. We strongly recommend doing so)
Food & Drinks other than mentioned on itinerary
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must I have cycle experience?Yes, it is a must that you have cycle experience and that you are be able to cycle in traffic in your own environment in a safe way. You have to got a basic balance on the bicycle and easily can make starts and stops.
- Will the tour continue when it rains? The bike tours always do. A rain shower is nothing unusual in an Asian country. There is also a daily rain shower in Kuala Lumpur. You can get wet... It is very refreshing!
- Do I have to wear a helmet? No, wearing a helmet is not obligatory. We strongly recommend doing so.
- Isn't it too hot to cycle in Kuala Lumpur? No, biking provides a light breeze to cool you off. We always cycle at a quiet pace. This gives our bike tours a relaxing character. Furthermore, we have plenty of rest periods on the way, so you can be sure that body and mind can enjoy the many fascinating sights. At the start of the tour you will receive a bottle of water.
- What clothes do I wear during the tour? We visit a temple, so clothing that covers knees and shoulders is appreciated. We also recommend: Wear light, comfortable clothes with a hat or cap to protect the head from the sun. With shoes or fixed sandals you have the best control over the bike, so no slippers. Sunscreen is a must. You get an MikeBikes safety sheena, which you are obliged to wear during the tour.
- Which language is spoken by the guides? Our guides speak English and Chinese. We have possibility a Dutch speaking guide available.
- Which bikes are used? We have qualitative, Dutch orange bikes with hand brakes and 3 gears. We have developed these bikes together with the Haagsche City Bike. We have different sizes of frames and each saddle is adjustable. On each bike there is a front carrier with a basket where you can store some luggage. We have 2 bicycles with child seats.
- What is the color of the bike? Orange, on his Dutch.
- Is it safe to cycle? Yes, it is safe to cycle. There are many motor cyclists and cars and it is reasonably ordered for an Asian city. They take into account cyclists.
- Are children allowed to ride? Children from 7 years with good bike control can ride the tour. These are seen as real cyclists. Children up to 6 years have children's seats. There is no need to pay for both the child and the children's seat.
- Is the tour safe for children? As long as children have good control over the bike they will have no problems. We cycle very limited on the big roads. We mainly use roads, alleys and footpaths where we enter the local community.
- Which children's bikes are there? We have different types of children's bikes, as well as bicycles for adults with seats. Keep in mind that all our bicycles have hand brakes, because most children are accustomed to a back trap-brake. If you have any doubts about your child's ability to use our bikes, come and have a look. Please contact us to make an appointment.
- For "Cycling Tours-No Transfer" option, Make sure you are at MikeBikes' office in the Malaysian Tourism Centre, MaTIC, 109 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur at the latest 15 to 30 minutes before start.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- MikeBikes or Asni Tours is not liable in case of any physical damage or material damage during the tour.
- The customer is required to sign an indemnity form to acknowledge and accept the General Terms & Conditions listed, prior the start of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike City Tour : Cycling Through the Heart of Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike City Tour : Cycling Through the Heart of Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike City Tour : Cycling Through the Heart of Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike City Tour : Cycling Through the Heart of Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P694
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsCity ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala Lumpur4WD Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - Petaling JayaSporting Events - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaMountain Bike Tours - Petaling JayaExtreme - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling Jaya4WD Tours - PenangFood Tours - PenangSporting Events - PenangCity Tours - PenangMountain Bike Tours - PenangExtreme - PenangMarkets - PenangHalf-day Tours - Penang4WD Tours - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Sentosa IslandSporting Events - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMountain Bike Tours - Sentosa IslandExtreme - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cameron HighlandsJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationTempler Park Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownRumah Penghulu Abu SemanCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Sri Mahamariamman TempleChan See Shu Yuen TempleTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Bukit BintangJalan Masjid India Night MarketMinNatureIllusion 3D Art MuseumPutrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))i-CityPutrajayaThean Hou Temple