12 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Kids and adults alike will be amazed by the weird and wonderful displays at Ripley's Believe It or Not! From dinosaurs to zombies, you'll get the chance to learn about a variety of scientific—and not so scientific!—oddities. Simplify your trip by getting your tickets ahead of time, so you can just turn up and get on with exploring the attractions.
- Includes tickets to Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Experience the Jurassic Research Center, Zombie Outbreak, and more
- Every member of the family will find something to interest them
- Take a break from the outdoor attractions of the Genting Highlands at this fun destination
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
Departure & Return
Departure PointRipley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium, Genting Highlands 69000 Malaysia
Jurrasic + Trick Art + Zombie
1/8/2020 - 7/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Believe It or Not! & Jurassic
3/24/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Children with a height of 90cm-130cm will be charged with the child ticket rate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Important note: You cannot re-enter the same attraction with the ticket. One ticket purchased is guaranteed one person entry to the attraction on a single occasion only
- Please note: The e-ticket sold is in A4 size and must be printed for admission
- You must present a printed voucher for this activity
- The ticket is valid until 24 Nov 2019
- You must redeem the voucher for your entry ticket
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:00am-10:00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00am-11:00pm
- School and public holidays: 10:00am-12:00am (next day)
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing
- Address: Level 4, Sky Avenue Genting Highlands, 69000, Pahang, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ripley's Adventureland Genting Highland Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ripley's Adventureland Genting Highland Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ripley's Adventureland Genting Highland Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ripley's Adventureland Genting Highland Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksKuala LumpurTheme Parks - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaTheme Parks - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangTheme Parks - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandCategory
Chan See Shu Yuen TempleKuala Lumpur Railway StationPetaling Street MarketKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkNational MuseumMinNatureKuala Lumpur City GalleryTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Templer Park Alive 3D Art GalleryJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketPutrajayaKuala Lumpur ChinatownSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)