5 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Trekking in the rain forest of Taman Negara—home to many threatened animal species including tigers, elephants, tapirs, rhinos and sun bears—is just one of several adventures offered on this day trip from Kuala Lumpur. After a visit to Batu Caves, learn about the abundant flora and fauna on a canopy walk with your nature guide. Get onto the river and shoot the rapids then watch a blowpipe demonstration at an indigenous village. Lunch and transport included.
- Climb the colorful steps to the Batu Caves
- Learn about hundreds of plant and bird species on a rain forest trek
- Visit an indigenous village to learn about the local culture
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport provided
Saved to wishlist!
7.00am -7.30am Complimentary pick up within Kuala Lumpur by English speaking Tour Coordinators.
Bonus stop Batu Caves.
Daily departures on shared basis. ^ Free flow Mineral Water.
Canopy Walkway everyday except on Wednesdays.
Visit an ethnic aborigine village
Jungle Trekking with experienced Nature Guide
Rapids Shooting against 7 sets of rapids.
Departure & Return
11, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring insect repellent, walking shoes and a change of clothes
- Please give name of hotel, full address and tel number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DGP TRANSPORT
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Rainforest Taman Negara Canopy Walkway, Jungle Trekking, Aborigines?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Rainforest Taman Negara Canopy Walkway, Jungle Trekking, Aborigines?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour Rainforest Taman Negara Canopy Walkway, Jungle Trekking, Aborigines?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour Rainforest Taman Negara Canopy Walkway, Jungle Trekking, Aborigines?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you take a change of clothes and make sure you change, you will fall ill otherwise." See review
Product code: 13072P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala Lumpur4WD Tours - Petaling JayaSporting Events - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaExtreme - Petaling Jaya4WD Tours - PenangSporting Events - PenangBus Tours - PenangExtreme - Penang4WD Tours - Sentosa IslandSporting Events - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandExtreme - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Templer Park Cape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur Railway StationKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Sunway LagoonMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Thean Hou TemplePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkPutrajaya Bridge Royal Selangor Visitor CentreCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketPutrajayaKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)