8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
You may also like
Get a bird’s-eye view over Kuala Lumpur from the Observation Deck of the 88-story Petronas Twin Towers. Private transport with a professional driver lets you sightsee around the city as well as to Batu Caves. Visit sites of historical value such as Merdeka Square (Independence Square) and the National Mosque, and shop at Central Market or the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre. Then head to Batu Caves and climb the 272 steps to its Hindu shrine.
- Kuala Lumpur sightseeing and Batu Caves with a private driver
- Take in the city skyline from the Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck
- Admire the architecture of Merdeka Square (Independence Square), home to the National Museum
- Visit the Lake Gardens and shop at Central Market
- Snap photos of the Old Railway Station, National Monument and National Mosque
- See statues of Hindu gods at the impressive Batu Caves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Petronas Twin Towers Entrance Tickets.
English Speaking driver / guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name with address to arrange your pick up and drop off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Kuala Lumpur with Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck & Batu Cave?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
Product code: 20961P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchitecture ToursMarketsHistorical ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaArchitecture Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangArchitecture Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandArchitecture Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cape Rachado LighthouseTempler Park Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Alive 3D Art GallerySultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationNational MuseumPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Sunway LagoonRumah Penghulu Abu SemanCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur City GalleryIslamic Arts Museum Malaysia