6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy a memorable introduction to Malaysian cuisine with this private 5-hour cooking class in Kuala Lumpur, including hotel pick-up. Discover the rich flavors and unique techniques that make up Malaysia’s diverse cuisine, as you cook a range of traditional dishes under the expert eye of a professional chef. Learn tips and tricks to recreate your favourite recipes back home, then test your creations as you tuck into a delicious home-cooked lunch.
- Half-day private cooking class in Kuala Lumpur
- Prepare Malaysian specialties with an expert chef
- Learn about ingredients that comprise traditional dishes
- Discover the cultural influences and culinary heritage of Malay cuisine
- Enjoy a delicious meal for lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
English speaking driver cum guide
All ingredients for cooking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaysian Cooking Class with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaysian Cooking Class with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malaysian Cooking Class with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malaysian Cooking Class with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705KUL19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCooking ClassesHalf-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCooking Classes - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCooking Classes - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCooking Classes - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Convention CentrePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketAquaria KLCC Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Templer Park Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))MinNatureAlive 3D Art GalleryPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DPetaling Street MarketThean Hou TempleSri Mahamariamman Temple