4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit a trio of religious landmarks on a private, 4-hour tour from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves, Thean Hou Temple, and Masjid Negara, Malaysia’s National Mosque. Walk through a shadowy network of Hindu Shrines, light an incense stick for a Chinese sea goddess, then explore an enormous mosque surrounded by manicured gardens. With door-to-door transport, this tour offers the convenience of a private driver with independent time to see each destination. Both morning and afternoon departures are available.
- 4-hour private religious site tour
- Visit Hindu, Buddhist, and Muslim places of worship
- Enjoy the convenience of a private driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide/driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and beverages