- Private Malacca day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Visit the World Heritage–listed sites of Malacca City
- See remains from the city’s Portuguese and Dutch rule
- Go shopping on Jonker Street
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name to arrange pick up.
What To Expect
Next, visit the ruins of A Famosa, a Portuguese fortress and one of the oldest remains of European architecture in the region.
Then, head up to St. Paul’s Hill for a view of the city and to see St. Paul’s Church, which dates back to 1521, making it one of the oldest churches in Southeast Asia.
Take a break for lunch (own expense) before continuing your tour to Jonker Street, located in Chinatown and known for its abundant shopping opportunities. Browse antique shops and craft outlets for gifts and souvenirs, and perhaps try a dessert known as chendol, shaved ice with red beans, coconut milk, palm sugar, and green jelly.
Finally, make a stop at Cheng Hoon Teng, a Chinese temple that practices three doctrines: Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism. Your day trip then ends with the drive back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear good walking shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff