Are you interested in?
600 Tours & Activities
Penang Hill Funicular Railway Tours
24 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
12 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
A melting pot of cultures and cuisines, Penang is a must-visit part of Malaysia. If you’re only spending a short time in Kuala Lumpur, this private day tour to Penang Island is a good way to get oriented. Glimpse into local life in one of the island’s many fishing villages, learn about Chinese, Burmese, and Thai history, and experience some typical Penangite arts like pewter-crafting.
- From harvesting snake venom to pewter-craft, this tour demonstrates the variety of working life in Penang
- Enjoy Penang's unique fusion of traditional Malay, Chinese and Indian cooking methods and flavours
- Enjoy a pewter-crafting lesson with Royal Selangor, the world's largest pewter manufacturer
- Avoid booking a bus or train: hotel transfers from Kuala Lumpur are included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide (at Penang only)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Local Set Lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance Tickets (Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready to go at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Please advise that to avoid delays and the heavy traffic on weekends and public holidays, it is preferred to book this tour on weekdays
- In case of the Penang Hill Train not operating, it will be replaced with the Komtar Scenic View observation deck or similar (own expense)
- Your Local Tour Guide Will be Join During Penang City Tour at Penang Only.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Penang Full Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Penang Full Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Penang Full Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Penang Full Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur ChinatownBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur Railway StationIllusion 3D Art MuseumNational MuseumChan See Shu Yuen TempleBukit BintangKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Templer Park Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Aquaria KLCC Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Cameron HighlandsJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Cape Rachado Lighthousei-CityKuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Petrosains the Discovery CentrePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D