8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop off (0.5 km in city centre)
Perak Tong Cave Temple Visit
Round-trip ferry ticket (to/from Orang Utan Island)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Any Donation to Temple
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent are recommended
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave From Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave From Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeVolunteer Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKuala LumpurUnique Experiences - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaVolunteer Tours - Petaling JayaUnique Experiences - PenangBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangVolunteer Tours - PenangUnique Experiences - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandVolunteer Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
King's Palace (Istana Negara)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Templer Park Sunway LagoonForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Petaling Street MarketMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur Convention CentreJalan Masjid India Night MarketChan See Shu Yuen TempleThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur City GalleryCameron HighlandsCape Rachado LighthouseAlive 3D Art GalleryIllusion 3D Art MuseumAquaria KLCC