Are you interested in?
Batu Caves Tours
210 Tours & Activities
597 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1516 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (free pick up within 0.5km of KLCC Area)
Food and Beverages unless stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travellers from Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please wait at hotel lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start
- Driver can be late up to 10 - 15 minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104095P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur City GalleryBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkCape Rachado LighthouseRoyal Selangor Visitor Centrei-CityBukit BintangCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPetaling Street MarketJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketThean Hou TemplePutrajaya Bridge Templer Park MinNatureKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Alive 3D Art GalleryCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre