4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Tick off two of Kuala Lumpur’s top attractions without the stress of organization on a full-day tour of the Batu Caves and Templer Park—the obvious choice for travelers visiting Malaysia for the first time. You’ll travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach, and have free time among the hot springs and waterfalls of Templer Park. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Opt for a stress-free experience of two top Kuala Lumpur attractions on a day trip
- Travel between the Batu Caves and Templer Park in air-conditioned comfort
- Stress-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- A great choice for first-time visitors with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide / Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Send us your hotel name with address to arrange pick up for your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Private Tour to Batu Caves Hotsprings And Waterfalls?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Private Tour to Batu Caves Hotsprings And Waterfalls?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 20961P55
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifePhotography ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sunway LagoonCameron HighlandsMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Putrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur ChinatownKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketCape Rachado LighthouseMinNatureBukit Bintangi-CityForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Sri Mahamariamman Temple