3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit Kuala Lumpur highlights on a half-day tour that includes access to the Petronas Twin Towers’ Skybridge and Viewing Deck. Starting at the Petronas Twin Towers is the chance to orient yourself; get panoramic views from high above the city streets before you continue to the Kuala Lumpur National Monument, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Masjid Jamek, and Independence Square, which are some of the city’s top attractions.
- Included Petronas Twin Towers admission with Skybridge
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Later departure time allows for a relaxed breakfast
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kuala Lumpur hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center 1km radius)
2 hours City Tour
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Petronas twin Towers Open hours: Open from 9AM to 9PM. (On Fridays please note it's closed from 1PM to 2:30PM for prayers time). Monday Closed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip The Line Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket with Free City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip The Line Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket with Free City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip The Line Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket with Free City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip The Line Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket with Free City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - PenangAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandCategory
Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)PutrajayaMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Putrajaya Bridge Cape Rachado LighthousePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur City GalleryIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTaman Negara National ParkRumah Penghulu Abu SemanForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Templer Park Sri Mahamariamman TempleKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)