Are you interested in?
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur)) Tours
59 Tours & Activities
1426 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1584 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover an oasis at the heart of Kuala Lumpur with a 3.5-hour tour of Lake Gardens, a 226-acre (91-ha) park that’s home to birds, butterflies and lush plants. Explore the gardens at your own pace, from the child-friendly playground to an extraordinary aviary. Stroll past blooming plants in the manicured butterfly park, then visit gardens dedicated to orchids and hibiscus. Enjoy the serenity of the historic park, whose lakes, gardens and animals are a sanctuary from Kuala Lumpur’s busy streets.
- 3.5-hour trip to Kuala Lumpur's Lake Gardens
- Explore the park at your own pace
- See flowers, birds and butterflies
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All transfers and half/full day tours – NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours
- Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas Twin Towers For more information of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers please click the following link http://www.google.com/maps/search/kuala+lumpur+hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Product code: 11036P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursKid FriendlyTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur ChinatownKuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Cape Rachado LighthouseThean Hou TemplePutrajaya Bridge Chan See Shu Yuen TempleTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Aquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)i-CityBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkJalan Masjid India Night MarketJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Taman Negara National ParkMinNatureKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Petrosains the Discovery Centre