Are you interested in?
583 Tours & Activities
Kuala Lumpur Chinatown Tours
87 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1586 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off
English speaking driver
Air conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cape Rachado LighthouseTaman Negara National ParkTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)MinNatureKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownRumah Penghulu Abu SemanJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur Railway Stationi-CitySunway LagoonCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkAlive 3D Art Gallery