Are you interested in?
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur)) Tours
59 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
333 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1586 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The Perdana Botanical Garden is Kuala Lumpur’s largest park and home to numerous wildlife parks, museums, and monuments. On this tour, explore the beautiful botanical gardens, including the orchid garden, hibiscus garden, deer park and butterfly park; admire the National Monument; and visit museums like the National Museum, the Royal Malaysian Police Museum, and the Islamic Art Museum.
- Stunning views and wildlife sightings in Perdana Botanical Garden
- Delicious lunch of Malaysian cuisine at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Kuala Lumpur hotel
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (selected hotel only)
English speaking driver
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, cap and camera
- Butterfly park Tripods are not allowed in the park, Video camera RM 5 direct need to pay
- Royal police Museum closed on Mondays & Fridays the museum is closed between 12.30pm - 2.30pm for Friday prayers
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park and Museum Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park and Museum Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park and Museum Tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park and Museum Tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P360
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Thean Hou TemplePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Petaling Street MarketTaman Negara National ParkKuala Lumpur ChinatownJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Putrajaya Bridge Petrosains the Discovery CentreKuala Lumpur Convention CentreBukit BintangIllusion 3D Art MuseumChan See Shu Yuen TempleMinNatureKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman