Are you interested in?
33 Tours & Activities
Kuala Lumpur Chinatown Tours
87 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1586 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
If you’ve only got limited time in Malaysia’s capital, see the city’s highlights on a private sightseeing tour that focuses on the best shopping opportunities in Kuala Lumpur. While you receive the undivided attention of your guide, you’ll travel between the Petronas Twin Towers, the National Mosque (Masjid Negara), the Batu Caves, plus much more. Plus, letting someone else drive means you can spend less time navigating and more time focusing on the sights.
- Cover more ground in less time on a private sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Travel between highlights in air-conditioned comfort without getting lost
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide
- Round-trip transport from your hotel mean you won't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (1km radius from KLCC)
English Speaking Driver.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.- In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour and itinerary may change or cancel without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances (if any). You will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge attraction ticket are based on availability. Purchase in advance at their website by own arrangement to secure your entrance ticket if you plan to enter
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour : Kuala Lumpur City & Shopping with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour : Kuala Lumpur City & Shopping with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour : Kuala Lumpur City & Shopping with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour : Kuala Lumpur City & Shopping with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 10
See all 10
Product code: 38355P56
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursShopping ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaShopping Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangShopping Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandShopping Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Chan See Shu Yuen TempleBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Taman Negara National ParkSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Bukit BintangIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Cape Rachado LighthouseTempler Park Sunway LagoonKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)King's Palace (Istana Negara)MinNatureSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)