Departure & Return
Departure Point1: KLIA Arrival Hall, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
2: KLIA2 Arrival Lane, 43900 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
3: Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, 47200 Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
Departure Point: Kuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA or KLIA2 Subang Airport Return point: Marina Island Jetty (Lumut Jetty)
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsMarina Island Jetty Complex, KM 1, Jalan Telok Muroh, 32200 Lumut, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Arrival & Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 50% surcharge will be apply.Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival/departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Transfer : Kuala Lumpur Airport to Marina Island Jetty (Lumut Jetty).