8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Malacca on a full-day tour from Kuala Lumpur. See top sights including the ruins of St Paul’s Church, Cheng Hoon Teng — the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia, the fortress A’Famosa (Porta De Santiago), Stadthuys (Red Square) and Christ Church. Hear the history of this longtime Malaysian trading port, where Portugese, Dutch, British and Chinese influences can be seen in several landmarks. Walk along Jonker Street to the Malacca River before returning to Kuala Lumpur at in the early evening.
- Full-day tour to Malacca, from Kuala Lumpur
- See the biggest Chinese cemetery from the 17th century located outside of China
- Learn the story behind the fortress A’Famosa (Porta De Santiago)
- Stroll around Red Square where the Dutch administrative headquarters once stood
- View religious sites including Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Christ Church and the ruins of St Paul’s Church
- Relax during lunch at a popular local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur , Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur 50350 Malaysia PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur , No. 1, Jalan Nagasari off Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur 50200 Malaysia Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara , No 6 Jalan Damanlela Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All transfers and half/full day tours – NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours notice
- Coach Tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Historical Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur Convention CentrePutrajayaSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Cape Rachado Lighthousei-CityTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Petrosains the Discovery CentreKuala Lumpur Railway StationCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownChan See Shu Yuen TempleSri Mahamariamman TemplePort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Sunway LagoonAlive 3D Art GalleryIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaAquaria KLCC Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Royal Selangor Visitor Centre