4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Browse for souvenirs, foodstuffs and high-quality Malaysian goods on a morning or afternoon shopping tour of Kuala Lumpur. Visit the bustling markets and bazaars of Chinatown and Little India (Jalan Masjid India) and stroll past street vendors at Central Market. Your driver will fill you in on the market's history, types of products available and tips for negotiating prices, and then you'll have time to browse independently and sample Malaysian, Chinese and Indian cuisine (own expense). Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- 4-hour shopping tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Browse for souvenirs in Chinatown and Little India
- Explore the food stalls of the Central Market independently
- Learn about the history of the market and its cuisine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver / guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
4 - hours tour to 4 markets.
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name with address to arrange your pick up and drop off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: driver will provide a general briefing about the places visited but will not accompany you from shop to shop in the market. You will have to bargain, shop and explore markets on your own.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Half-Day Shopping and Market Exploration in Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Half-Day Shopping and Market Exploration in Kuala Lumpur
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangWalking Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Illusion 3D Art MuseumMinNatureSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Aquaria KLCC Sunway LagoonJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Putrajaya Bridge Thean Hou TempleCameron HighlandsNational MuseumKuala Lumpur ChinatownCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Sri Mahamariamman TemplePort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DTempler Park