Are you interested in?
770 Tours & Activities
Malacca River (Sungai Melaka) Tours
55 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1516 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the historic city of Malacca, a busy former trading town with a mix of Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Indian, and British influences with this day trip from Kuala Lumpur. You'll get to see many of the city's prettiest attractions, including handicraft markets, temples, and churches, and get the chance to sample traditional Baba-Nyonya cuisine, unique to the city.
- Explore the temples, markets, and historic buildings of Mallaca
- Round-trip transfers from Kuala Lumpur hotels are provided
- A local lunch is included in the tour fees
- Learn about Malacca with the help of an English-speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide.
Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Live tour commentary provided in English.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Kuala Lumpur hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour with Local Host : Historical City Of Malacca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour with Local Host : Historical City Of Malacca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour with Local Host : Historical City Of Malacca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour with Local Host : Historical City Of Malacca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P162
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleKuala Lumpur Railway StationSri Mahamariamman TempleIllusion 3D Art MuseumPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DTempler Park Bukit BintangCape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)National MuseumKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Petrosains the Discovery CentrePetaling Street Market