3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by Air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (Hotel Within Kuala Lumpur City Center)
English Speaking Driver
Entrance Tickets to Orchid Garden
Entrance Fee to Butterfly Park
Entrance Fee Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Butterfly park Tripods are not allowed in the park, Video camera RM 5 direct need to pay
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, cap and camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursVolunteer Tours Outdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKuala LumpurUnique Experiences - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaEco Tours - Petaling JayaVolunteer Tours - Petaling JayaUnique Experiences - PenangBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangEco Tours - PenangVolunteer Tours - PenangUnique Experiences - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandEco Tours - Sentosa IslandVolunteer Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaSri Mahamariamman TempleAquaria KLCC Putrajaya Bridge Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Templer Park Cape Rachado LighthouseAlive 3D Art GalleryPutrajayaKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)King's Palace (Istana Negara)MinNatureThean Hou TempleMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Sunway LagoonSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkChan See Shu Yuen Temple