Are you interested in?
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur)) Tours
59 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
333 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1585 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by Air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (Hotel Within Kuala Lumpur City Center)
English Speaking Driver
Entrance Tickets to Orchid Garden
Entrance Fee to Butterfly Park
Entrance Fee Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up Zone: Hotel Located at 3 KM From KLCC (City Center Hotels).
Meeting Point: Pusat Pelancongan Malaysia (MATIC),139 Jalan Ampang,,50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Butterfly park Tripods are not allowed in the park, Video camera RM 5 direct need to pay
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, cap and camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garden & Parks Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursVolunteer Tours Luxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKuala LumpurUnique Experiences - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaEco Tours - Petaling JayaVolunteer Tours - Petaling JayaUnique Experiences - PenangBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangEco Tours - PenangVolunteer Tours - PenangUnique Experiences - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandEco Tours - Sentosa IslandVolunteer Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Bukit BintangPetrosains the Discovery CentreAquaria KLCC Putrajaya Bridge i-CitySunway LagoonAlive 3D Art GalleryForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)PutrajayaKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanThean Hou TempleIllusion 3D Art MuseumSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkJalan Masjid India Night MarketSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)