6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Cruise through the mangrove forests of Kuala Selangor at night, surrounded by glittering fireflies, on this private full-day getaway. A great fit for couples looking for a romantic evening away from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur, spend the afternoon and evening immersed in the natural world of Melawati Hill. After your firefly boat ride, head back to Kuala Lumpur for the KLCC Lake Symphony, a colorful synchronized display of light and water.
- Visit a bird sanctuary and meet the Old World silvery lutung at Bukit Melawati
- Save money and make friends: small group tours also available to choose from
- Not just for romantic getaways: deep discounts for tourists aged 11 and under
- Stop for a seafood lunch: complimentary meal included as part of tour
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees and boat ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 0.5 km city center)
Set Seafood dinner (Excluding cost beverage)
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Selangor Fireflies & KLCC Lake Symphony Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Selangor Fireflies & KLCC Lake Symphony Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Selangor Fireflies & KLCC Lake Symphony Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Selangor Fireflies & KLCC Lake Symphony Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKuala LumpurUnique Experiences - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaUnique Experiences - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangUnique Experiences - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
National MuseumMinNatureKuala Lumpur Railway StationKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Aquaria KLCC Taman Negara National ParkCape Rachado LighthouseMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Petrosains the Discovery CentreCameron HighlandsAlive 3D Art GalleryJalan Masjid India Night MarketSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Thean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Illusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Putrajaya Bridge