4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
An evening cycling tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver cum guide from/ to the meeting point.
Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet and safety jacket
Local fruit tasting
All applicable taxes and service charges
Dinner with limited drinks included at a local restaurant (food only)
Two bottles of drinking water during the half day
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Both private and joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Petaling Jaya, Sepang, Putrajaya, Genting Highlands and any of Kuala Lumpur’s International airports are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers.
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Customers booking this this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing (no dresses, skirts, jeans and flip flops are discouraged) and comfortable shoes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour covers approximately 14 kilometres during this 4 hours cycling excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Biking Kuala Lumpur after sunset?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during Biking Kuala Lumpur after sunset?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What is the maximum group size during Biking Kuala Lumpur after sunset?
This activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Biking Kuala Lumpur after sunset.
See all safety measures taken by Biking Kuala Lumpur after sunset.
Product code: 8084P728
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurCity Tours - Petaling JayaMountain Bike Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - PenangMountain Bike Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMountain Bike Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreRumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Lumpur Railway StationNational MuseumPutrajaya Bridge i-CityMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Royal Selangor Visitor CentrePetrosains the Discovery CentreThean Hou TempleCape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketKuala Lumpur ChinatownBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkAlive 3D Art GallerySunway Lagoon